Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day has even more meaning to me the last few years.  I am so thankful for all our children God has blessed me with.  I am so thankful for birth moms and foster moms as well.  Without them I wouldn't have half of my children.
It is hard though not being with our girls in China.  As the process goes on the wait gets harder.  Instead of focusing on the paper work I would love to be holding them and telling them I love them.
 
We will continue to dig through piles of papers and do whatever it takes to bring these girls home as soon as possible.  For me it feels like it is time but I know this is about God's timing.  Just praying for the process to speed up and or for peace for my anxious heart!

I love all of my children so much including the two in my heart stuck in the adoption process.  Thankfully they have wonderful foster moms watching over them until we get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment