Saturday, May 11, 2013

Done

Two garage sales done! I am worn out and today was very windy so I spend a lot of time picking things up off the ground after each big gust of wind.  We did really well again though and together we made around $2600 to add to our adoption fund!  So incredibly blessed by that and it makes it all worth it.  But, I need a nap now!

Tomorrow I am going to pack up what didn't sell and get busy on name puzzle orders!  Fundraising for this adoption has turned into a full time job by itself but we are getting there so not complaining.  I will do whatever it takes to get my girls home as soon as possible!

I want to thank everyone who stopped by our garage sale and donated in any way.  We are very blessed by the support we are getting and so thankful for it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment