Thursday, May 9, 2013

Garage Sale

We are having a garage sale this weekend!  We started today but didn't advertise it since the rain was on and off.  We didn't have much of a turnout but still sold a few things!  Praying for beautiful weather and a nice large turnout the next two days!  We have a few big things I would love to sell so hopefully the right people come along.

We have also been very blessed with a couple large monetary donations!  It brings me to tears every time I see that someone donated no matter how big or small it is.  They all help and we appreciate it all.  We also got a lot of donations of items to sell  for our garage sale.  We had gotten rid of a lot at the last one but replenished for sure!

We are hoping to get our donation tab on the right up to $11,000.  That is how much we will owe China for two different orphanage fees.  It seems like a lot but God has provided so much so far that I know we will get there.  I have also been very blessed with constant puzzle orders the last couple of weeks.  I am trying to get through the garage sale and then will be busy making them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment