Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Waiting for Travel Approval

Well we are still waiting on Travel Approval.  All that is standing between me and my girls is China giving us permission to come!  The good news is it could come anyday now.
 
There is so much to do to get ready though.  I still need to really clean and organize the house.  I need to write up the schedule and all the info for those watching Max and Mia while we go.  I thought it would be a great idea to make quilts for Max, Mia and Meilin's toddler beds.  Well that takes time and they still aren't done!   On top of that I need to pack and get everything together to be gone for a couple of weeks.  Oh and trying to Travis on a college visit before we go as well.  It is his senior year and I know that will fly by and he will be off to college before I know it.  I want to enjoy as much of this year with him  that I can.
 
I am also trying to prepare to bring two more girls into our house.  Max and Mia were younger when we adopted them and that is going to be different this time.  It is going to change some dynamics and take awhile to develop a new norm around here.  I am not sure what it will look like.  I am not sure how Molly and Meilin will adjust as well as our kids already home.  Please pray it goes as smooth as it can but trying to be prepared for everything.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is great! And I´m so glad for you, and especially for the girls.

    Greetings from Germany
    Babsi

    ReplyDelete