Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Nothing

Well I don't know why I expected this step to be any different than the rest of them!  It is going slow.  People behind us are passing us.  As of today we still don't have travel approval.  Because of that I am afraid we will be in China over Thanksgiving or flying home that day.  I had really hoped to have the girls home in plenty of time to celebrate with my family together.  It is pretty hard and stressful not knowing when we will go.  We are also still trying to get the trip shorter.  18 is just a very long time to be gone from our little ones.  What we need more than anything now is prayer.  Please say a little prayer that we get TA tomorrow, that we get to leave in a week or less and that we are not gone more than 2 weeks.   I need to step aside and let God handle this.  With him all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment