Friday, October 25, 2013

Thanksgiving

The question on  my mind this morning is Thanksgiving.  Where will you be for Thanksgiving this year?  Me?  Well not sure yet.   Will it be at my mom's sitting around watching movies with the family?
Will I need a bigger couch to get a picture of all the kids?!

Will we be in this hotel in China?
 
Or will we be spending it on an airplane coming home?

 
One thing that I think will happen though is this little girl will be spending Thanksgiving with us no matter where it is spend.

 

 
At this point I am hoping we are home.  I have already missed Thanksgivings with Max and Mia before they came home and would love to have them all together.  But, I will trust in God's timing and be ok with whatever.  The unknowns at this time are the hardest part.  I am ready to figure out the schedule for us traveling, for the kids staying behind and for the holiday's. 
 
One thing is certain though,  we have a lot to be thankful for when Thanksgiving does come no matter where we spend it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment