Monday, September 30, 2013

Tough times

This pretty much says it all!
I have mentioned this before but one thing you quickly learn when you start an adoption is you  become a target for the enemy.  Things go wrong.  They just do.  Stuff starts to break, cars need work and people will come after you.  It is sad to me that Satan has so many people willing to do his work but he does.  Thankfully God has more though!  We have been so blessed by so many people.  This is through donations, prayer and support.  I am blown away by the support so won't let a few evil people get in our way, I refuse to!
 
We are getting closer to going to China.  Closer to bringing home two very special girls so the heat has been turned up on us.  Some days are hard.  Somedays I want the girls home just so we can hopefully get a break from it all.  But at the end of the day I just need to remind myself:
Because he does!  We will get through everything that comes at us.  We may end every day tired and worn but we know we are doing what God wants us to do. He never promised us easy.  We have so much to be thankful for and are very blessed.  What we need today, more than anything (even money) is prayer.  A prayer that God will prevail and good wins over evil.  We need strength to fight all that comes our way.  I will be on me knees in prayer as much as I can today.  I am just asking for a quick moment of prayer, I know it works!
 

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Barb. Our whole family is "praying without ceasing" for all of you.

    ReplyDelete