Thursday, September 19, 2013

Find Me - "Emily"




Please take a moment to watch this video.  Don't look away because it is hard to watch, and trust me it is.  Watch because it is all of our responsibility to do something about the orphan crisis.  We need to step up and help.  No child should feel the way this girl is.  No child should face losing a family forever because they turn 14. 

Adoption is hard. I will give you that but it is wonderful and a blessing at the same time.  If you don't feel called to adopt there are so many other things you can do to help.  You can advocate, pray, help others that are fundraising.  Adoption is expensive.  There are so many families willing to do it if money wasn't in the way so you can help them.  Support them,  Pray for them! 

Open the bible and see what it says about orphans.  Then ask yourself what you can do.  I am praying this girl finds her family as long with all the others!  I have seen so many pleas and tears from children ready to age out lately and want to live in a world where this doesn't happen.  I am doing what I can to change things, what are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment