Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend

The garage sale was a huge success!  We raised $1500 for our adoptions!  I still can't believe how much stuff we had and how much we sold.  It was also fun to share the pictures of Molly and Meilin and tell everyone how special these two girls are! 

It was exhausting getting ready and having the garage sale though.  Travis hurt his knee last week so instead of setting up I took him to the dr. (just bruised it) then yesterday I had to take a break from the sale to take Macy to the dr because she had strep.  I guess busy in the new norm around here.

I am having another garage sale in two weeks but need to find and collect more stuff to sell since this one was so successful! I know it would be hard to make that amount again but going to try to make as much as we can since the adoption is finally moving quicker!  We need to be ready to get our girls when the time comes!

Today I am going to try to catch up on laundry and name puzzles!  I have gotten several orders lately and hope to get them all done this week.  It is also beautiful out today so we are having fun outside!  Everyone needs the sun and fresh air!  I got some fun pictures of the little two on their roller coaster!

(Don't judge Mia's outfit.  Daddy dressed her!)
They figure out how to lift their legs and go further. 
 Of course with Mia's flexibility that means the splits.

Doesn't look like this will end well!

Paybacks........


They love it as you can see.



No comments:

Post a Comment