Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dossier

Our dossier is officially in China!!!!  Now we wait for our LID (log in date).  Then we wait for our Letter of Acceptance saying that China basically says we can officially adopt Molly and Meilin!  We are making progress.  The time varies greatly on these two things but for some families it is going very quick.  Like everyone else I am sure, I am hoping we are on the quick side of things!

I am also making good progress on the garage sale for this weekend.  I have so much stuff to sell and hope to bring in a lot of money!  Very excited to share our story about our girls with anyone who will listen.  I love spreading awareness too!
Older pics of both girls.  Amazing how many pictures I have of them with similar poses.  All I can say is these two girls were meant to be sisters!  So much cuteness!

1 comment: