Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Macy's heart

Macy has a huge heart for adoption.  The funny thing is before we brought Mia home she is the one I was worried about the most! She was the baby of the family and quite comfortable in that role.  I was so wrong though.  She has the biggest heart for adoption.  She is the first one to tell us we need to adopt more and more.  She is also planning to adopt many many children herself.  She even has a little boyfriend that is planning to adopt with her!   She loves Mia and Max so much and is a great big sister.  They are the first ones she says hi to when she wakes up or gets home from somewhere. 
 
Most papers she writes at school are about adoption.  She was showing me some papers this morning and I had to share some of them.  This is for the people that say it hurts your bio children if you adopt children with special needs or that they are a burden.  Adopting has definitely changed our children but for the better.  They are starting to see how big the world is and that it isn't all about them.  They know there are millions of orphans.  It breaks their hearts too and they will grow up and do what they can to help.
 
11-18-12
Sometimes I wish that adopting wasn't so expensive so we could adopt alot more.  I wish adopting was like 50 dollars.  (oh me too Macy!)
 
12-6-12
I know alot about adopting because my family did it twice!  We keep on doing it as much as we can!
 
1/12/13
I am happy when I am playing with Max and Mia or when I'm playing with a friend.  Also when Im doing something fun.
 
There was also an older one she did where she used Adopting as the first letter in each sentence.  This one cracks me up!
 
A good thing to do!
Don't steal kids!
Oh please please adopt!
Please start today!
Totally good to do!
It saves lifes!
Not good to take kids without paying!
Good good it's so good!
 
Love her heart!  She is beyond excited for Molly to come home!

2 comments:

  1. Barb, Want you know how much I love reading your blog. How great it will be when Molly joins your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb! I cant believe you didnt tell me you had a new blog - Ive been checking the old one on a regular basis since October waiting for you to update... Im glad I finally found this one!

    ReplyDelete