Monday, August 26, 2013

Prayers Needed

The step we are currently on has been taking twice as long as it should.  We are watching families that were way behind us fly by us since our LOA took so long and this step has it a huge road bump too.  There is a problem with the paperwork.  We may find out at the end of the week that it is ok and move forward.  Or, we may find out there is a mistake and it may take awhile to fix.  I don't even want to think about how long that will slow us up.  We are probably still ok to travel Nov if they figure it out but if not I have no idea.  I need all the faith I can find to stay strong.  I am also asking that everyone prayers for us.  Pray that when the officer on our case gets the file she needs it is complete.  All I have is faith and prayer right now.  I know God can move this mountain and am trusting in his timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment