Friday, August 30, 2013

Just what I needed today.......

Things have been tough lately, life, crazy people and the major delays in the adoption are just too much to deal with somedays.  Then I remember why we are doing this and it is all the reminder I need why we are doing this.  And, all I need to keep going.  We have two princesses waiting for us and nothing will stop us.
Then as I am looking at our blog this afternoon I was shocked to see the amount of our donations!  It rose a lot since this morning.  We are so blown away by each and every donation, no matter how big or small they all mean so much.  There is just no way we could have brought these two princesses home without all the support we have gotten.  We funded Mia's adoption in 2011, Max's in 2012 and then started with China.  The money just wasn't there but this time I knew again that God was calling us to get Molly and Meilin and that he would provide.  It is hard to explain to people but it really is that simple.  That doesn't mean it is always easy but I do trust it will work out.  Thank you doesn't seem like enough but I don't know what else to say.  Thank you for all the support and donations to help two orphans become part of our family!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice encouragment!
    She´s so cute and I´m sorry to hear about your struggles. Will pray for your situation. On tuesday I will fast and pray specially for our adoptions(yours and ours) if you will join and we could do this together, would be nice

    Greetings from germany
    Babsi

    ReplyDelete