Friday, June 7, 2013

Waiting

There are no updates on our adoption.  We are still waiting on our letter of acceptance.  China has updated their computer system so it seems no one has gotten LOA in the last couple of weeks.  It seems that slow downs and delays are just a way of life in every adoption.  So we keep waiting to bring these two home.  It seems to get more real as each day passes and with that it makes it harder to wait to hold them in my arms.
We are going to be so blessed by these two though and I know they are totally worth the wait!  It also helps that they are both in great places which isn't usually the case.  But, these two are and they know they are loved and are being well cared for so that definitely helps!

Every where we go though and everything we do I picture them with us.  No matter how big or small and imagine what it will be like with two more.  I am pretty sure it will be busy, crazy and wonderful!  From what we know they are both such happy, wonderful girls with a great spirit.
Now just praying for God's timing in this adoption and for my heart as I wait to hold my girls in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment