Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Meilin!

Right now in China it is almost 8 am.  Meilin is probably waking up and today is a very special day for her.  It is her 5th birthday!  As much as I remind myself that today is just another day, and we have a lifetime of birthday's to spend with her, my heart still breaks a little that I am not with her today to celebrate.  The thing that eases my heart is that she is in a wonderful place that will celebrate with her and lives with a loving foster home. 
She is so adorable!
 



Her 4th birthday.



The difference this year it that she can tell her friends she has a family.   This birthday, her 5th birthday, is the last birthday she will spend as an orphan. 


Happy 5th birthday Meilin.  We love you so much and can't wait until you are home!

No comments:

Post a Comment