Saturday, November 9, 2013

Next stop Changsha!

We are now sitting at the airport in Hong Kong.  Not sure how the internet will work in China so will post now.  We found McDonalds so are happy and full.

Tonight is a big night for Meilin too.  She will head on a train I believe to Changsha where she will meet us tomorrow.  That is a lot for a little 5 year old to deal with.  It will also be a big day for all of us.  The girls are getting another sister tomorrow!  Not sure how everyone will react so prayers for a safe flight/ train ride and transition on Gotcha Day for Meilin!

Also pray for my kids we left at home.  It isn't easy for them to understand where I am.  For children who have been through what they have, attachment is a big deal and they just don't fully understand I will be back.  It breaks my heart and theirs to be apart so long.

Next post will be after we have Meilin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment