Monday, July 8, 2013

Fun Weekend!

We spend so much time and energy on the adoption that we finally took the last week to enjoy the summer.  We had fun going to parks, riding four wheelers, and meeting up with good friends.  Here are a few pictures of a little of the fun!












We are still waiting for LOA.  I suppose every day we are a day closer!  Still praying it comes soon.  We have been blessed the last week with some wonderful and generous donations towards our adoption.   Our FSP total should be on the rise this weeks.  I really get the feeling we are getting closer to going.  I am starting to be at peace with leaving the little ones behind.  That is going to be so hard but a small amount of time in the grand scheme of things.
 
I still have a lot more fiesta ware dishes to sell and I think if I make some progress on that it will get us really close to the amount we need to head to China!  Please keep praying for the process to speed up so we can bring them home so they can enjoy these fun days with us!  Wherever we go and whatever we do this summer and piece of my heart feels empty because Molly and Meilin aren't here to enjoy it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment